Our goal is to achieve maximal information dissemination. Our philosophy is to take our science of analysis and disseminate it as actionable information for our client's customers. Our record for completed analytic projects averages 3 accepted manuscripts and 5 abstracts for presentation per project. We have cultivated strong relationships with leading journals and professional organizations to facilitate our information dissemination.
Our Communications include:
- Publications: Newsletters, Monographs, Manuscripts, Abstracts, Poster Sessions, & Case Studies
- Collateral Materials: Brochures, Direct mail, Monographs, Newsletters, Publications, Workbooks, Slide Lecture Kits
- Technologies: CD-ROM, DVD, Internet, Broadcast, Presentations
- Call Center Management/Support
Recent Publications Include:
- Annual Incremental Health Benefit Costs and Absenteeism Among Employees with and Without Rheumatoid Arthritis. JOEM. March 2013; 55(3):240-244.
- Absenteeism and Productivity Impact of Treatment Among Employees with Hepatitis-C. Am J Manag Care. 2011 Oct:17(10):657-64.
- Comparing costs and absences for Multiple Sclerosis among US employees: pre- and post-treatment initiation.Curr Med Res Opin. 2011 Jan;27(1):179–88.
- Excess Comorbidity Prevalence and Costs Associated with Functional Dyspepsia in an Employed Population. Dig Dis Sci. 2011
- Chronic gout: epidemiology, disease progression, treatment and disease burden. Curr Med Res Opin. 2010: 26(12): 2813–21
- Human Capital Costs and Absenteeism among Employees with Various Conditions (Book Chapter, publication 11/11)
- Objectively Measured Work Output (Productivity) among Employees with Various Health Conditions (Book Chapter, publication 11/11)