Manuscripts, Posters, and Presentations
Our goal is to achieve maximal information dissemination. Our philosophy is to take our science of analysis and disseminate it as actionable information for our client's customers. Our record for completed analytic projects averages 3 accepted manuscripts and 5 abstracts for presentation per project. We have cultivated strong relationships with leading journals and professional organizations to facilitate our information dissemination.
Our Communications include:
- Publications: Newsletters, Monographs, Manuscripts, Abstracts, Poster Sessions, & Case Studies
- Collateral Materials: Brochures, Direct mail, Monographs, Newsletters, Publications, Workbooks, Slide Lecture Kits
- Technologies: CD-ROM, DVD, Internet, Broadcast, Presentations
- Call Center Management/Support
Recent Publications Include:
- Baran RW, Samp JC, Walker DR, Smeeding JE, Young JW, Kleinman NL, Brook RA. Costs and absence of HCV-infected employees by disease stage. J Med Econ. 2015 Jun 5:1-13. [Epub ahead of print]
- Brook RA, Kleinman NL, Patel S, Smeeding JE, Beren IA, Turpcu A. United States comparative costs and absenteeism of diabetic ophthalmic conditions. Postgrad Med. 2014 Dec 31:1-8.
- Annual Incremental Health Benefit Costs and Absenteeism Among Employees with and Without Rheumatoid Arthritis. JOEM. March 2013; 55(3):240-244.
- Absenteeism and Productivity Impact of Treatment Among Employees with Hepatitis-C. Am J Manag Care. 2011 Oct:17(10):657-64.
- Comparing costs and absences for Multiple Sclerosis among US employees: pre- and post-treatment initiation.Curr Med Res Opin. 2011 Jan;27(1):179–88.
- Excess Comorbidity Prevalence and Costs Associated with Functional Dyspepsia in an Employed Population. Dig Dis Sci. 2011
- Chronic gout: epidemiology, disease progression, treatment and disease burden. Curr Med Res Opin. 2010: 26(12): 2813–21
- Human Capital Costs and Absenteeism among Employees with Various Conditions (Book Chapter, publication 11/11)
- Objectively Measured Work Output (Productivity) among Employees with Various Health Conditions (Book Chapter, publication 11/11)
- Brook RA, Young JW, Smeeding JE3, Velez FF. Progression to Adjunctive Therapy Among Commercially-Insured Patients with Partial-Onset Epilepsy. Poster #20-M, presented at the ASHP Summer Meeting; June 6-10, 2015; Denver, CO, USA.